Our Double-strength Colloidal Silver liquid can be taken orally, and also sprayed in eyes, ears or mouth, or on any part of the body, and is so gentle it can be used on new-born babies, or on any animals or birds. It has the consistency of water, is a very light golden colour when first made, which turns a darker golden colour with age.
No known side-effects, almost tasteless, non-toxic, AND IT WORKS.
Colloidal Silver has been found to destroy most types of bacteria, fungi or virus. Some bacteria are resistant to antibiotics, and also some antibiotics cause unpleasant side-effects. Colloidal silver has been around for over 100 years, and there has never been a reported case of any single cell organism breeding resistance to Colloidal Silver. The way Colloidal Silver works is that it colloids in the bloodstream, seeks out and smothers germs totally depriving them of all sustenance, they then suffocate and die.
Double-strength Colloidal Silver Liquid has been successfully used to naturally assist in treating and easing a number of disorders, some of which may have been resistant to traditional methods of treatment.
For full details you can purchase the book "Everything you need to Know about Colloidal Silver by Max Crarer"
The best thing about Colloidal Silver is that it does not cause allergies or sting, whether taken internally or sprayed or dabbed onto the skin. It is very gentle and can be used on anyone, the young, middle-aged and the elderly. It has never been known to interact with any other medication.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If you want to know more see our Frequently Asked Questions or view our Customer Testimonials by selection from the tool bar above.